Creating paper beads from decorated paper is a great way to get unique colors for your handmade jewelry projects.
Tissue paper is a fast and easy way to make custom paper for your beads and results in creative color combinations that you might not be able to easily find in store-bought or magazine paper.
Experimenting with different color combinations results in exciting one-of-a-kind beads. Your paper beads can be used for making jewelry and other craft projects.
This short video tutorial shows you how to create paper for handmade beads using tissue paper:
- Tissue Paper (A couple small sheets of several different colors)
- Mod Podge diluted to 1:1 ratio with water.
- 1 Sheet of Paper (Newspaper, printer paper, a sheet junk mail etc.)
- Paint Brush
- Wax paper to protect your working surface
- 2-3 minutes to make the paper
- A couple hours for the paper to dry